About Saffron Guesthouse
Saffron Guest House is centrally located in the heart of trendy Melville, close to SABC, Media 24 and the University of Johannesburg. The guest house is on Melville’s vibrant main road which boasts a variety of top restaurants, cocktail lounges, galleries, boutiques, bookstores and coffee shops.
Saffron Guest House is close to the main highways and centres of Johannesburg, the closest being Rosebank, Parkhurst and Greenside, as well as many of the city’s tourist attractions, including the Apartheid Museum, Constitutional Court and the Nelson Mandela Bridge.
Modern, stylish and comfortable suites / bedrooms have private entrances and many amenities, including shared satellite TV, complimentary bar fridge. Full deluxe breakfasts are served. Other facilities include ADSL Internet access, laundry and airport transfers and arranging of tours.
Safe and secure parking is also available.
Saffron Guest House offers four luxurious rooms, some with king-size beds which can be split into twins. These units are ultra-spacious, with private entrance and large en-suite bathroom. The suites lead into a landscaped garden setting, complete with water features and our friendly staff at your service for tea, coffee and snacks.
Three superior double bed units are also available. These units also have en-suite bathrooms, as well as coffee and tea facilities. All rooms include shared satellite TV, complementary bar fridge, hairdryer, heaters and fans, and shared ADSL Internet access at no cost. Each room is stocked with complimentary mineral water, fruit juice and soft drink.
• Statement - sophisticated cocktail lounge, relaxed atmosphere
• Soy - authentic Thai & Vietnamese cuisine
• Melville Grill - Grill house (best steaks in town)
• De la Crème - Coffee house & pastries
• Mexxa Luna - Fusion food, very chic
• Soulsa - Fusion (opposite the space guest house (voted the best food in Melville)
• And plenty other restaurants and bars
• Hairdressers and beauty salons
• Boutiques and Art Galleries