Rates & Availability
Select your intended check-in and check-out dates, and your preferred basis, to view rates applicable for your stay.
Travelling with children?
Children of all ages are welcome.
A 30% non refundable deposit is required in order to secure your booking. The remaining 70% is payable six weeks prior to arrival. A refundable "breakages/loss" deposit is required (between R250 and R1000 depending on the length of stay). This deposit is kept in trust and reimbursed approximately one week after departure, following a satisfactory inventory count.
30% deposit paid is not refundable if booking is cancelled. 70% final payment will be refunded if a new booking replaces the cancelled one. If a new booking only partly replaces the cancelled booking, a pro rata refund will be given.
Check-in from 14h30
Check-out by 10h00