About Rosedene Guest House
This luxurious guesthouse with twelve rooms is an afro-chic fusion of colonial splendour; offering renowned African hospitality; large enough to maintain anonymity yet small enough to care.
Perched high above Table Bay, Rosedene offers views of the bustling city and harbour lights as well as picture perfect views of the mountain. Minutes away lie Camps Bay and Clifton and a few minutes stroll away from your front door is Kloof Street with over 30 cosmopolitan restaurants. Whether your aim is pleasure or business, the unique combination of a country home atmosphere and efficient personal service will suite your needs.
Rosedene offers eleven luxuriously decorated bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms. Every room is individually furnished with exquisite hand crafted Balinese furniture and artefacts.
Breakfasts are served in the dining room or you may choose to enjoy your meal under a shady umbrella on the patio whilst admiring our stunning views of Table Mountain. Parking is provided and a night porter is on duty to ensure your security and complete peace of mind. Over and above the provision of personal safes, laundry services and satellite TV, guests enjoy access to three outside telephone lines, one dedicated fax line, computers with internet access, printers and scanners. Specialised equipment or secretarial services can be arranged through our highly efficient staff who are also on hand to advise on anything from itineraries to weather reports.
All our en-suite rooms contain the following:
• Two single or one queen or one king size bed
• A colour television with access to nine channels (five local, four satellite)
• A telephone
• 24 hour ADSL Internet access (we do have a public computer)
• Work desk and chair
• Tea/coffee making facilities
• Personal mini bar fridge
• Personal safe
• Hair dryer
• Heater and fan and air-conditioning unit
Our en-suite bathrooms contains either:
• A shower, hand basin, toilet
• A shower over bath, hand basin, toilet
• A separate shower, footed Victorian bath, hand basin, toilet.
• Laundry service
• Swimming pool
• BBQ or Braai facilities
• A viewing deck
• Plenty of relaxing couches in the garden or courtyard to sit and sun tan on.
• Most amazing views of Table Mountain, Lion's head or the city skyline and Table Bay.
• Your own car parking bay.
We are 2 minutes drive from the Table Mountain Cable Car Station, as well as 10 minutes drive from the Waterfront where there is a variety of fantastic shops to browse through. We are also 2 minute walk away from many popular, great quality, varied menu restaurants and cafe's.