About Roman Rock Studios
Roman Rock Studios offers modern and spacious self-catering studios all with sea views at 342 Main Road, Simon’s Town, a small village situated on the False Bay Coast, 37km from Cape Town. The Roman Rock Studios are 3.5km from the centre of Simon’s Town, on the M4S, direction to Cape Point.
Simon’s Town offers excellent activities which include stunning beaches, scuba diving, golf, kayaking, running and cycle tracks, bird watching, sightseeing tours, excellent restaurants and cafés and much more! Five stunning, safe swimming beaches in walking distance include Fisherman’s Beach, Boulders Beach (where the penquins breed), Windmill Beach, Waters Edge and Seaforth Beach, all within close walking distance.
Self Catering Accommodation
Our studios are modern, spacious, newly renovated to a high standard and all offer sea views. Each studio comes with a Queen bed as standard, with additional sleeping facilities in the family rooms. Every studio has a private bathroom with shower and a fully equipped kitchenette of a high standard.
Every studio has an outside area, which may be a balcony with sea view, terrace with excellent sea view or patio with partial sea view depending on the unit where some also has barbecue facilities. The studios are a must see and provide clean, spacious and affordable accommodation.
We can provide vouchers to a local restaurant for breakfasts at an additional cost.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
• Safe parking is available on request
• Airport transfers and car hire can be arranged
• Your hosts Marlene and Anja speak English, Afrikaans and German
• Selected DStv available -full DStv packages can be added on request at an additional charge
• Wi-Fi available
• breakfast vouchers available on request
• Studios are equipped with a panic button security feature
PLACES TO VISIT AND THINGS TO DO
• Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve - enjoy our hiking trails and fynbos - 10km
• Walk down to Boulders Beach where the penquins breed - a 12 minute walk
• Visit the largest gemstone factory in the world, see how they tumble the stones or buy from the shop
• Join the birdwatchers on a regular boat trip for a day at sea
• Take a drive to Kirstenbosch, our world famous Botanical Gardens
• Drive along Chapman’s Peak or drive to the Wine Route and taste our excellent wines
• Go up Table Mountain with the revolving cable car or take a boat trip to Robben Island
• Enjoy golf on the local golf course or watch the whales from your balcony in Spring