About Reflections Guest Farm
Reflections Guest Farm is a 70 hectare farm-resort getaway, directly off a tarred road, nestled in the beautiful and historic Tulbagh Valley. Stunning mountain and valley views and best of all the cottages overlook Reflections Dam.
The farm is situated close to the foothills of the Winterhoek Mountains, with stunning views of Obiqua, Saronsburg and Witzenberg Mountains also. Sunrise and sunset colours play over the mountains giving many different gorgeous vistas. The night skies are so filled with stars with a beauty all of its own.
The long summer days can be cooled by a swim in the dam or a dip in the pool. Snow capped mountains in winter are delightful, especially when you can warm up by an open fire. This is a piece of heaven where you can relax and recharge your batteries, fish in Reflections Dam for bass, hike or enjoy many outdoor activities nearby; zip-sliding or golf in Ceres a mere 30 kilometres away or horse riding 1.5 kilometres past the farm. Wine tasting at the various renowned wine estates in the area. Theuniskraal is next door!
Self Catering Accommodation
Each cottage is fully kitted with bedding, towels, and kitchen necessities. A bouquet of channels are supplied on DStv including sports, Mnet and children’s programmes. The cottages are fully serviced except Wednesdays and Sundays. Each cottage also has its own braai and a crate of wood is supplied each day. Bring your own swimming towels and fishing rods, we have a few rods for hire if you just want to try! We have two rowing boats available to guests free of charge.
• Winterhoek Cottage situated next to the Olive Grove is a favourite for the romantic couple
• Witzenberg Cottage has a separate bedroom and a sleeper couch in the lounge for the kids
• Saronsburg Cottage is a luxury cottage for two, overlooking the lawns and the dam
• Cedaberg is a three bed roomed house which can sleep up to 11 people as it has two double bedrooms, a third single bedroom and two sleeper couches in the TV lounge. It also has a main lounge overlooking the dam
• Obiqua is a four double bed-roomed house with the emphasis on comfort. A patio has a lounge suit outside for those balmy evenings
Reflections Chapel with its stained glass windows depicting vineyard and mountain scenes can seat up to 120 guests for weddings.
The Boma is available to guests for a larger group braai and has been fondly named 'Gat Inni Dak', never a dull evening!
Whether you plan a relaxing weekend for two, a family gathering or a group of friends Reflections is definitely your destination of choice. Children welcome under strict adult supervision. Pets welcome, by arrangement with management.