About Puza Moya Guest House
Only 50m from the beach, with a breeze of sea air and African flavour, Puza Moya Guest House offers the perfect setting for travellers, holiday makers and business people alike. All your needs will be met by the helpful staff and owners.
The Guest House with its unique set up offers Bed & Breakfast accommodation in 6 en-suite rooms, built around a sunny and wind protected courtyard, with plenty of wooden garden furniture and loungers to laze in.
• Situated only 50m from the beach
• All rooms with DSTV
• All rooms with tea making facility and bar fridge
• Wall heaters
• Hair dryers
• Safes (free of charge)
• Separate entrance from the yard to each room
• Lounge dining room with DSTV, DVD and stereo
• Lounge dining room with TV, DVD and Stereo, the guest are free to make use of
• Wireless broadband internet
• Protected garden area with garden grill and garden furniture
• Breakfast at the Friday Island Beach Restaurant (on request)
• Walking distance to shops and restaurants
• No pets allowed in the guest house
• No smoking allowed inside the rooms and guest house
Affiliated with the Cape Sports Center, Watersports enthusiast will find a great selection of Windsurfing, Kitesurfing and Hobie Sailing equipment to rent. The center offers professional tuition in those wind driven sports. Alternatively rent a Kayak and explore the lagoon on windless day, or simply enjoy a walk along the beach.