Map showing Pumula Guest Farm
Directions to Pumula Guest Farm
• The shortest route from Johannesburg is via Frankfort although the road is not as good as the N3. Fly off just before the Tollgate at Villiers. Just after Frankfort as you have crossed the Wilge River you must fork off to the left towards Tweeling.
• An alternative route is via Warden.
• From Gauteng all routes go through Bethlehem.
• On entering Bethlehem pass through two robots, the second has a Wimpy on the left.
• At the four-way stop turn right into Eeufees road, which later becomes Church/Kerk Street.
• Keep left and pass through five robots.
• At the sixth robot, Commissioner Street, turn left. Continue with this road, R26, to Fouriesburg – approx. 46 km.
• Go past the first entrance to Fouriesburg, down a hill and turn left on the R711 to Clarens.
• Approximately 800m up the hill turn right to Caledonspoort.
• Approximately 1,2km turn right onto the S344 dirt road.
Approximately 5km turn right into Pumula – terracotta walls and green gate. Carry on straight and over the dam wall, turn left and follow the road up the slope to the Clubhouse/Reception.