About Pinnaquin Holiday Apartments
Jeffrey's Bay nestles like a jewel midway between the large Gamtoos and Kromme Rivers. Pinnaquin Holiday Apartments, in Jeffrey's Bay, have all the facilities to make your stay unforgettable.
Offering twelve self catering units, all with stunning sea views, the Pinnaquin Holiday Apartments offer the discerning visitor a wonderful place to stay and experience Jeffreys Bay and surrounds. Units 1-6 are on the lower level and Units 7-12 (which includes the ultra luxurious Penthouse unit) are on the upper level and Units 14 & 15 are the non sea view units.
The units sleep five people each and consists of two bedrooms and two bathrooms. All linen is provided except for beach towels. Each unit has a private patio with a Weber braai to enjoy while watching the sea with sundowners.
All units come with fully-equipped open plan kitchens, are serviced daily and have colour televisions with Mnet (DStv available on request) There are laundromats on the premises, as well as undercover parking with trailer bays. Also four units are wheelchair friendly. Please note no pets are allowed in the apartments.
• 12 units - All with stunning sea views - Sleep 5 people
• 2 units with no sea view (unit 14 and 15)
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - all with shaving plugs
• Private patio with Weber Braai
• Fully equipped open-plan kitchen with microwave, double-door fridge/freezer
• Colour TV with remotes and DStv
• Serviced daily
• Under cover parking plus trailer bays
• All Linen provided except Beach towels
• Laundromat on premises
• 4 units have wheelchair access
• The Ultimate Luxury
• 3 bedrooms (main en-suite with Jacuzzi)
• 2 bathrooms
• Private Patio with built-in braai area
• Please Note: No pets allowed
ATTRACTIONS & ACTIVITIES
Jeffrey's Bay nestles like a jewel midway between the large Gamtoos and Kromme Rivers. Jeffrey's Bay is THE place for peace and the perfect wave. World renowned for the safe beaches and surfing, Jeffrey's Bay is home to some of the biggest surfing competitions.
Dolphins regularly surf the waves and Whales can be seen between July and October. Collect exquisite Seashells. Sporting facilities include tennis, golf, bowls and squash at the country club, windsurfing on two lagoons and, naturally, fishing and ski-boating. Jeffrey's Bay is also the centre of South Africa's Tjokka (calamari) industry.
For Nature and Hiking enthusiasts there are 4 reserves within easy range:
• Addo Elephant Park
• Seekoei Nature Reserve
• Kabeljous Nature Reserve
• Noorsekloof Nature Reserve