Welcome to Ons Genot Country Lodge on SA-Venues.com, offering 4 star graded accommodation in Stellenbosch, Cape Winelands.
Ons Genot offers 9 en-suite rooms, all with bath and shower, Mini bar, TV, safe, telephone, hair dryer, aircon, private terrace, comfortably equipped according to European standards, ideal to stay several nights or weeks.
2 budget rooms, comfortable rooms with ceiling fan, bath room with bath and shower, terrace.
5 comfort rooms, comfortable room with air-con, bathroom with bath and shower, private terrace at swimming pool or garden.
1 Luxury suite, comfortable extra spacious room with air-con, bathroom with bath and shower, private terrace with garden
1 honeymoon suite, a comfortable spacious room with air-con. Downstairs is a little lounge and bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower; upstairs is the bedroom with canopy bed. The room has also a private terrace and is situated along the swimming pool.
Take a refreshing swim in our swimming pool, play a game of tennis, play a round of golf on the golf course next door, walk through our magnificent garden or through the neighbouring vineyards Hike to the top of the Bottelary Hills and enjoy stunning views over the Stellenbosch area.
A WiFi hotspot and a ADSL internet-connected PC is permanently available to all our guests, at no extra charge. We speak German, French, English, Dutch and Afrikaans
Our restaurant offers a la carte traditional cuisine.
Ons Genot Country Lodge offers conference / business facilities. Up to 20 delegates can be accommodated in our fully equipped conference room.
• Visit the famous wine estates next door.
• Visit Stellenbosch Town with a myriad antique and gift shops, restaurants and sidewalk cafes, art galleries and museums.
• Play golf on the several international golf courses nearby.
• We offer car rental at the best prices.
• Airport or city shuttles can be organised.
• Laundry or dry-cleaning? No problem, we will organize this with much pleasure.
• Historic Stellenbosch centre (10 min)
• Vineyards (next door)
• Golf Courses (1 next door, 15 10-45 min)
• Beach (30-60 min)
• Cape Town International Airport (30 min)
• Franschhoek (25 min)
• Whale watching in Hermanus (1 hour)
• Cape Town Waterfront (30 min)
• Cape Of Good Hope (1 hour)
• Nature reserve, hiking and mountain biking (next door)
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)