About Odessa Guest House
Come and discover real Russian / Ukrainian hospitality in the comfortable and neat Odessa Guest House in Bloemfontein, where you will receive the personal attention of the owners / hosts, Pieter and Raisa Pienaar and experience the reality of “Arriving as guests and leaving as friends”.
Situated in Universitas Ridge, Bloemfontein, the guest house is conveniently close, but not next to the N1 yet not far from all the main amenities and places of interest e.g. University of the Free State, Grey College, Medi-Clinic, Shopping Centres, Casino etc.
Odessa Guest House 3 star rated by the TGCSA and offers you comfortable, fully air conditioned, neat and very affordable accommodation. We take great pride in the excellent service and well maintained buildings. All the rooms are separate from the main house and have their own separate outside entrances providing complete privacy for guests.
The garden is an absolute pleasure, even in the times of drought as we have spared no expenses putting in a grey- and rain water system especially for this purpose.
All the rooms are air conditioned, semi self-catering with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, and cutlery and have built-in cupboards, flat-screen televisions with satellite OVHD while most rooms have built in desks with chairs. All the rooms have en-suite bathrooms with showers.
For the winter there are electric blankets and heaters, and for the summer, the ceiling fan and lovely pool will help to keep the heat away.
• Three double rooms with a double bed in each room
• One twin room with two single beds
• One single room with a single bed
• Two small family rooms with a double- and a single bed in each room
• Two large family rooms with a double bed and a good quality double-decker bunker bed for two children or small adults
FACILITIES & SERVICES
• Large Swimming pool on site
• Lapa with built-in braai - strict hours and rules apply as to not disturb other guests
• Breakfast (optional) available on request and served in the rooms
• Rooms fully serviced daily
• Coffee and tea is provided
• Children friendly (all ages)
• All rooms are strictly non-smoking
• Wi-Fi, fax and e-mail facilities available
• Secure onsite parking - currently (April 2016) we officially have the safest suburb in Bloemfontein
“Unique” to Odessa Guest House
The host, Raisa, is originally from the city Odessa next to the Black See and all guests from Russia, Ukraine and all the former USSR states will be welcomed and served in their own language.
Member of Bloemfontein Tourism
Rated 3 star by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa