About Ocean Valley View
Ocean Valley View is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in Morgan Bay offering comfortable, relaxing self catering accommodation within very easy walking distance of the sea and beachfront.
The house is positioned to take advantage of the wonderful 180 degree views which look out to the ocean, the greenbelt valley and cliffs where you can see the sea spray shower as waves crash into the rocks. Just relax on the balconies upstairs or on the deck and enjoy the scenery.
The house is furnished as a fresh, comfortable family retreat, sleeping 8 to 10 guests.
Ground / first floor
• Very spacious open plan living area which includes:
• Two living room areas, one leading to a large 35 square metre wooden deck terrace
• Entrance area with plenty of storage cupboard space
• Kitchen which is well equipped with a stove, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
• TV, Hi-Fi and decoder. Satellite TV reception is available, but you should bring your own DStv Card and decoder
• Downstairs toilet and basin
• Three bedrooms each with wooden sliding doors leading to a balcony
• Main bedroom (king size bed) ensuite with toilet, basin and oval corner bath
• Second bedroom (queen size bed)
• Third bedroom (one bunk bed and up to three single beds)
• Bathroom with toilet, basin and shower
• Two hundred metres from the sea
• Six hundred metres from Morgan Bay beach
• Outside braai area with concrete braai/barbeque
• Driveway for parking which descends from the road next to the house
• All bedding is supplied but guests are requested to bring their own towels & toiletries
The picturesque village of Morgan Bay is an ideal location for a family/small group right on the doorstep of the Wild Coast. The clifftop walk to Double mouth is a must and the ardent walkers can continue from Double Mouth along the beach to Bead beach and Haga Haga.
Lovely climate all year round. The Sunshine Coast is renowned for its many kilometres of beautiful unpolluted and un-crowded beaches. Morgan Bay has a small bakery / grocery and hardware store. Affordable meals are available in the relaxed atmosphere of the Morgan Bay Hotel and other local informal restaurants.
Activities in the area:
Fishing, hiking, various beach activities, horse riding, cycling and mountain biking, windsurfing, surfing, swimming, bird watching (approximately 250 different species), viewing whales and dolphins and seaside rock climbing.