About Oak Lane B&B
Oak Lane B&B is situated in the picturesque town of Maclear in the Eastern Cape. Come and experience the feeling of being at a home away from home!
Oak Lane offers two double rooms, three single rooms and one self catering unit which has an equipped kitchen.
All rooms are en-suite and are furnished with comfortable beds. Room facilities include DStv, electric blankets, coffee and tea making facilities, wall heaters and fans. A fridge, microwave and iron are also available in the rooms.
Secure parking is available.
The establishment is renowned for its home-cooked meals and superb breakfasts served at times which suit our guests.
There are various things to do in Maclear, including the following:
• Fly fishing in the numerous streams and dams around Maclear
• Country club facilities offering golf, tennis, squash and rugby
• Gymkhana, motor cycle and quad car meetings
• River rafting
• Hiking trails
• Outdoor activities at the well-known Tsitsa Falls
• Bushman paintings, rock art and dinosaur footprints can be viewed by arrangement
Oak Lane B&B is within the vicinity of other popular tourism destinations such as Tiffindell Ski Resort (90kms), the Transkei Wild Coast (180kms), the Nelson Mandela Museum at Mthatha (98kms) and Nelson Mandela’s birth place at Qunu (120kms).