About Nuwerus Lodge
Situated in the heart of the Cape Winelands, just on the outskirts of the historic town of Paarl lies Nuwerus Lodge. Nestled between neighbouring vineyards, with Paarl Mountain in view, we offer a tranquil and private space that is only a stone’s throw from the center of town.
Breakfast included with all bookings.
This room has a small lounge, two single beds and a private main bedroom with a queen size bed.
This open plan room offers a queen size bed and a work station.
This spacious open plan room has a queen size bed and a patio area.
This lovely suite offers a lounge, king size bed, full bathroom, outdoor shower, garden and patio.
• DStv in rooms
• Individually climate controlled rooms
• Solar heated pool
• Free Wi-Fi in rooms and guest lounge
• Office services
• Tea and Coffee making stations
• Bar fridge
• In house day tours and airport transfers
• Large garden with oak, pecan and almond trees
• Secure parking on the premises
• Child friendly
• Back up generator for times of load shedding
Location & Attractions
Nuwerus Lodge is situated in a convenient location; near to some of the most famous wine cellars in the Cape Winelands, Boschenmeer’s David Frost Signature Golf Estate, Pearl Valley Golf Estate and within easy reach of Franschhoek, Stellenbosch and Wellington.