Map showing The Nutbush Boma Lodge
Directions to The Nutbush Boma Lodge
From Johannesburg and Gauteng
1. Head west along N1 (concrete ring highway) just north of Johannesburg
2. Exit from N1 at 14th Avenue off-ramp
3. Turn right under highway, then right again at second set of traffic lights. You are now on the M47 to Krugersdorp / Tarlton (you will pass Hillfox Power Centre)
4. Proceed along the M47 through six sets of traffic lights. After approx. 15km you will reach another robot distinguished by a Sasol petrol station (Pinehaven Motors)
5. Proceed straight across
6. Continue along the M47, which now becomes the N14 (to Ventersdorp) for approx. 10.5km, you will reach a T-junction. Opposite, is the Oaktree Café and another Zenex petrol station.
7. Turn right and proceed along this road (R563) for approximately 20 km’s. After about 10km’s, as you pass the Cradle of Humankind, you will see a sign “R 24 Magaliesburg, Maropeng” to the left. Ignore this one, and continue straight until you have gone through the short pass. Turn left as you come down the pass onto the next tar road to the left (this is the first tar road after the Maropeng one to the left).
8. Travel for 400m and you will see our entrance on the LHS, marked: The Nutbush Boma Lodge.