Map showing Northway Lodge Guest House
Directions to Northway Lodge Guest House
From the N2 North Bound
• Take the Umgeni M19 off ramp and turn RIGHT at the traffic light onto Umgeni Road.
• Continue along Umgeni Road in an eastward direction. This road will curve right under the Connaught Bridge and becomes the R102.
• At the first major intersection after the Connaught Bridge, turn LEFT into Goble Road and keep left.
• At the next traffic light, turn LEFT into (NMR) Masabalala Yengwa Rd and continue straight. This road crosses the Umgeni/Athlone Bridge after which it becomes Northway.
• After the bridge, travel straight through the traffic light. You will find us approximately 300m past the traffic light on your right hand side -number 28 Northway (5th house on right).
from Durban International Airport
• When leaving the airport follow all the City signs.
• On approaching the city, take the Margaret Mcadi (Victoria Embankment)/ICC off-ramp.
• Once on the Margaret Mcadi pass the following roads on your left – Russel, Broad, Gardiner. The next road to your left is Aliwal Street, which you want to turn LEFT onto.
• Continue on Aliwal St for some distance, it will become Masabalala Yengwa Rd (NMR) – you will pass the following landmarks in this order: Kingsmead Cricket Ground, Kings Park Swimming Pool, Durban Country Club, ABSA stadium, Windsor Golf course and the Umgeni/Athlone Bridge.
• Once you have crossed the Umgeni/Athlone bridge, Masabalala Yengwa Rd (NMR) becomes Northway and you will come to a set of traffic lights. Continue straight through the traffic lights. You will find us approximately 300m past the traffic lights on your right hand side - number 28 Northway (5th house on right).