Nicorene is an eco-friendly Yellowwood Park Bed & Breakfast in Durban that strives to reduce their carbon footprint without detracting from excellent service delivery in a nature setting.
A deck overlooking Kenneth Stainbank Nature Reserve provides guests with a tranquil, close to nature atmosphere and offers our corporate guests a welcome respite from the buzz of the industrial hub. Our guest house is within 5km from the Durban Southern Industrial Area (Mobeni, Jacobs and Prospecton). However, this does not have any impact on our beautiful wooded suburb.
Being 7km from the nearest beaches and 14km from the Durban city centre, Nicorene offers comfortable and tastefully decorated bed and breakfast or self catering accommodation for holidays. We are an AA recommended and a Level 4 B-BBEE establishment.
En-suite unit with shower and toilet. Two single beds. Work station in unit with access to internet for corporate guests. Meal Plan B&B.
Unit with own private bathroom and toilet across passage. Combined bath and shower facility. Two single beds in unit. Meal Plan B&B.
Unit with own private bathroom and toilet directly opposite room. Combined bath and shower facility. Kingsize bed in unit. Meal Plan B&B.
All these rooms have a view of the pool and deck area and share a private entrance / cosy sitting area with additional tea and coffee facilities. This area also has a bar fridge for the convenience of our guests
SWALLOWS BACKPACKERS (sleep 4 persons)
Guests who choose to share with friends or family will enjoy the backpackers
• Separate shower and toilet; four single beds
• Own entrance; undercover/ enclosed sitting area
• Dining facility, fridge, microwave, kettle, crockery and cutlery (No cooking facility)
• Bedding and towels provided
• Meals can be arranged at additional cost.
KINGFISHER FLATLET (Self catering) - Sleep 4 persons
• Bedroom with three single beds. Separate shower and separate toilet in flat
• Fully equipped open plan kitchenette/dining area. 4th bed doubles as a sofa in the living area
• Gas cooking facilities and separate scullery in unit
• Own entrance and private braai area
• Meals can be arranged at additional cost
Facilities in all units
• Built-in wardrobe
• Tea and Coffee facilities
• Laundry and ironing on request (See rates)
• Dinner on request (See rates)
• Two secure undercover parking bays (Shade Cloth)
• Two secure under roof parking bays
• One open off-road parking bay under shade tree behind automated gates
• Each unit has a key and a remote for automated gates
• 100% cotton bedding
• Beach towels not provided
• Swimming pool towels provided
• Braai facilities provided at swimming pool and deck
• Pool table provided on deck
Attractions and Activities
Entertainment in close proximity (Transport needed)
• Kenneth Stainbank Nature Reserve with Coedmore Castle (walking distance)
• Skating Ring
• Putt Putt
• Games arcades
• Horse riding at the beach
• uShaka Marine World and many more
We looking forward to being of service to you.