About Moroccan House
In Morocco, the honour and dignity of an extended family is deeply entwined with heartfelt generosity and hospitality. Our guests should expect nothing less, for true comfort is found in the attention to detail. At Moroccan House, we are tremendously proud of our reputation for doing things differently.
On arrival, our guests are plunged into an adventure of friendship, hospitality, luxury and tranquility, offered by staff that are committed to walk the extra mile for our much revered visitors - no matter how long their stay.
We have four exquisitely Moroccan decor inspired suites with fully appointed, yet cleverly disguised, self-catering facilities. All our rooms have en-suite bathrooms with showers and modern amenities.
Rooms are furnished with Queen Size beds, a desk, flat screen TV, DStv and a patio table and chairs. There are three luxury double rooms named Marrakech and Casablanca and Safi (has an additional outdoor shower) and one Executive Suite named Fez.
Double En-suite Room - Sleeps 2:
Bedroom with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. Built-in kitchenette. Decorated in authentic Moroccan style with hand painted bedside tables, dressing table / desk, flat screen TV and roof fan. Features: Queen beds, DStv, En-suite, Shower only, Self-catering, Fan, Television, Tea and Coffee Facilities, Wi-Fi
Executive Double Suite - Sleeps 2:
Executive double room with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower and built-in kitchenette. Moroccan style decor with dining table and chairs, reading chairs, dressing table / desk, flat screen TV with satellite and roof fan. Features: Queen beds, En-suite, Shower only, Fan, Television
One bedroom Apartment - Sleeps 2:
Bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. Fully equipped kitchen, dining room / lounge & roof fan. Covered patio with authentic Moroccan daybed, patio table and chairs, leading onto the private Fountain Court. Features: Double beds, En-suite, Shower only, Balcony / patio, Fan
Unusual Moroccan tagine and French omelette breakfasts are served daily from 09h00 (or earlier on request).
Included In Your Accommodation:
• Welcome mint tea and confectioneries on arrival
• Fresh filter coffee and milk
• Kettle, microwave oven, cutlery and crockery
• The mini bar in the room is stocked with complimentary soft drinks
• Room serviced daily
• Wireless internet access throughout our facility
• Satellite television
• Guests can enjoy drinks in our honesty lounge bar
• Security and safe off road parking behind security gates
• Enjoy lunch or coffee and confectioneries in our Moroccan inspired Rooftop Cafe
• Browse through our Moroccan imports shop on the second floor
• Lunch and dinner available on request, ordered before arrival
• Forward travel and transport arrangements
• Accommodating of special religious, cultural, physical or eating requirements
• Mobile spa
• Laundry service
• Dry-cleaning collection / delivery service
• Car washing
• Food delivery
• Conferencing and function facilities on site
• Functions for up to 65 guests – birthday, office and wedding parties
Places Of Interest
• University of Pretoria
• Menlyn Shopping Centre
• Hazel Food Market
• N1- National Highway - North/South
• Pretoria Botanical Garden
• Waterkloof Golf course
• Irene Country Club
• Pretoria East Hospital
• Med Clinic Heart Hospital
• The Eye Institute
• Take a day trip to the quaint mining town of Cullinan.