About Moreson Guest Farm
Moreson Guesthouse is situated at the base of the Paardeberg on a working citrus and wine farm near Paarl. We offer country style accommodation on a self catering basis with breakfast and dinner on request.
From here you are within a short drive to a number of areas such as Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, Malmesbury and more offering a variety of attractions and activities.
Choose one of our homely yet stylish Deluxe Double Rooms or Deluxe Queen Rooms. All rooms have private access from the garden. The vegetable garden is open to guests and provides a lovely area to wander whilst admiring the spectacular mountain views as does the shady garden area filled with orchids. There is a swimming pool on site for those wishing to take a dip on these scorching summer afternoons.
• En-suite bathrooms
• Satellite TV
• Free Wi-Fi
Local Attractions and Activities
• Visit the Afrikaanse Taal Monument
• Go to the Afrikaanse Taal Museum
• Stop in at Butterfly World
• Take a trip to Paarl Rock
• Visit one of the many Paarl wine estates
• Go for a walk at the Limietberg Nature Reserve or Paarl Mountain Nature Reserve
• Visit the Alpaca Loom Coffee shop and weaving studio
• Enjoy an afternoon at Cafe June Wine House and Art
• Dine at Bosmans Restaurant or De Leuwen Jagt Restaurant
• Go to the Drakenstein Lion Park