About Mooi Bly Wine Estate
I would like to introduce our wine Estate in The Cape Winelands, South Africa. My name is Liesbeth and together with my husband and my parents we moved in 2001 from Belgium. My parents bought this beautiful wine estate, which we called “Mooi Bly”. (Mooi Bly is something that you say as an extra when you say goodbye to somebody = “keep on well”).
The estate is +/- 30 hectares with 22 hectares under vines. Since 2005 we are producing some lovely wines in our own Mooi Bly wine cellar! In between the vineyards I rent out 6 cottages for a self-catering holiday, and breakfast can be served on request.
Mooi Bly offers five well-appointed, charming thatched cottages that can sleep up to six people and one 2-sleeper cottage (not thatch), situated in a big garden with a swimming pool. They are fully equipped, serviced every other day, have private verandas with barbecue facilities and a magnificent view of the Mooi Bly vineyards and Paarl valley.
ATTRACTIONS & ACTIVITIES
Mooi Bly is an ideal base from which to explore the Cape's Winelands and enjoy its many celebrated wines and restaurants. The estate is a mere 30 minutes from Stellenbosch and Franschhoek. Cape Town is only 45 minutes away.
Mooi Bly Vineyards & Wine cellar.
We believe that the roots of an honest product start with the love for the earth. With this in mind, our dedicated, enthusiastic team creates fantastic, well balanced estate wines in a traditional way.
With our Belgian hospitality we look forward to welcoming you to Mooi Bly vineyards on the slopes of the Du Toit Kloof Mountains.
• To rent a cottage with a couple of friends or as a family, it is very affordable.
• Not all people like to go every lunch and evening to a restaurant. Shops are a 10 minutes drive and you don’t have to be afraid that you have only 1 knife to peel potatoes, cut melon and slice your loaf! My cottages are fully equipped and up-market!
• To do your own shopping is as well exploring a country and a new culture!
• Central situated. 45 minutes from the airport, 45 a 55 minutes from Cape Town, 30 minutes from Stellenbosch and Franschhoek, 10 minutes from Paarl and Wellington.
• You have space and privacy. Your own sofa, your own lounge, your own terrace, your own garden in front of your cottage.
• TV and CD / radio player in the cottage
• A swimming pool and a Jacuzzi-splash-pool, filled with fresh mountain water
• For those who like golf, the beautiful Boschenmeer Golf Course is just 10 minutes from here.
• New towels every 2 day’s, clean sheets every 3-4 day’s
• All our cottages are more or less the same: African touch; Fully equipped; Terra cotta tiles; African style; bedding and cream curtails and cushions.
• The cockerel crowing early in the mornings.