About Mont Martre
Mont Martre is set high on the northern slopes of the magnificent Franschhoek Mountains in a beautiful garden that extends upwards into the Cape's unique Fynbos and has four self catering chalets.
Overlooking a trout-filled lake and Franschhoek's charming village below, Mont Martre is the ideal setting for a relaxing weekend of leisure.
For those who wish to escape city life and experience the sheer joy of silence, beauty and unassuming simplicity in a charming country retreat, our cottage is the ideal destination.
Self Catering Accommodation
Each of the four two bedroom cottages sleeps four guests each in a Queen-size bed, 2 x single beds, en-suite, fireplace, MNet, fully equipped kitchen with a kettle braai and private veranda.
Inside the cottages you will find everything you will require to make your stay comfortable and unforgettable. Cool in summer because of their higher altitude and cosy in winter with ceramic fireplaces and logs at the door.
• Visit Paradise stables nearby for a wine tasting on horseback
• Visit Haute Cabrière, within walking distance from us, for a wine tasting
• Book a guided tour of the winelands
• Chocolate tasting at the Huguenot Chocolat Factory
• Rent a Mountain Bike from Manic Cycles in town or book a guided tour
• The Franschhoek Heritage Walk
• Fly fishing at La Ferme
• Paragliding from the Franschhoek Pass
• Visit the Farmers Market