About Milkwood Lodge
Milkwood Lodge is situated at the foot of the Fernkloof Nature Reserve and only 300m from Voëlklip, the Blue Flag Grotto Beach and the famous cliff path with stunning views across Walker Bay.
Milkwood Lodge is set on a huge property set amongst ancient Milkwood trees and boasts breathtaking views of Walker Bay and the magnificent mountains. Take a dip in the swimming pool or relax on your own private patio.
King Size Family Room In Main House:
The 46m˛ room is upstairs and accessible via a private staircase. The room is furnished with a Queen bed and two twin beds. The en-suite bathroom has a walk in shower and the kitchenette has a microwave and fridge.
King Size Luxury Room With King or Twin Beds:
The room has a private entrance as well as a private patio and direct access to the swimming pool. There is a bath and walk-in shower and views of the Kleinriver Mountains.
King Size Luxury Twin Room With Patio:
The luxury room has a private entrance and private patio. The two twin beds can be made up as a King size bed. The bathroom has a bath and walk-in shower. The room is situated on the ground floor and has direct access to the garden.
Luxury Double Room In Main House:
The room has a Queen size bed, dressing room and spacious bathroom. The room has a private entrance, courtyard and direct access to the garden.
Luxury Double With Kitchenette:
The room has a private entrance and patio. It is furnished with a Queen size bed and a twin bed. The bathroom has both a bath and walk-in shower. The kitchenette is fully equipped and there is access to the garden.
One Bedroom Cottage:
The free-standing cottage is furnished with a king or twin beds and also has two day beds in the lounge area. There is a dressing room and en-suite bathroom and a well appointed kitchen. The patio overlooks the mountain.
King Luxury Triple Room with Patio:
The room has a private patio and entrance. It is furnished with three twin beds and has an en-suite bathroom with bath and shower. The room is on the ground floor and has direct access to the garden.
The standard twin room has an en-suite bathroom with shower only.
• Superb breakfasts which cater for all tastes - full farmhouse, Continental or vegetarian breakfast
• Guests have the use of barbeque facilities next to the swimming pool
• We also offer a laundry service
• Limited smoking
• A baby cot is available on request
• Babysitting can be pre-booked
• Great whale and dolphin watching from the cliff path
• A 300m walk to Grotto Beach and other smaller scenic beaches, the popular cliff-path and various mountain trails in Fernkloof Nature Reserve
• Close to Hermanus Golf course (3.5kms) and Arabella Golf Estate (22kms)
• Ideally positioned to explore all the great attractions of the Overberg and the numerous eco-adventure activities in the area (Great White shark viewing and diving nearby)
• Secure off-street parking and large secluded garden with large salt water pool
• Close to Hemel-en-Aarde (Heaven and Earth) wine route and an easy drive to Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.