About Melkhoutkloof Guest House
With sweeping views of the ocean, Melkhoutkloof offers space and comfort in the quiet seaside resort of Outeniqua Strand, adjoining Glentana, between Mossel Bay and George. Sleep in style in elegant bedrooms, with their own balcony and lovely sea views.
Bed & Breakfast:
Melkhoutkloof Guest House offers five elegantly furnished, en-suite bedrooms (bath and shower) with private balconies and sea views. Rooms have a telephone, safe-deposit and coffee/tea facilities.
Guests have their own lounge with satellite television and courtesy bar while breakfast and dinner is served in the guest dining room or outside on the patio.
Melkhoutkloof Guest House also have a self catering unit with double bedroom, bathroom (bath and shower), lounge with two single beds and kitchen with fridge, microwave and mini oven.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES:
• Walking distance to pristine sandy beaches.
• Dolphin watching throughout the year. Whales during season (June - November/December).
• In close proximity to Oudtshoorn, the Cango Caves, crocodile and ostrich farms as well as the Wilderness and Knysna.
• Easy distance to some of our country's best golf courses.
• 10 minutes from George Airport.
• Good restaurants are close by.
• Tariffs include bed and breakfast. Dinner is served by prior arrangement.
Situated between Mossel Bay and George, next to Glentana, lies Outeniqua Strand - a coastal paradise and the perfect place from which to explore the Garden Route and Klein Karoo or to watch the whales and dolphins from your private balcony. Enjoy a trip on the Outeniqua Choo-Tjoe, go on a 4x4 game drive, visit the Cango Caves, Crocodile and Ostrich farms, Wilderness and Knysna, or just relax on pristine sandy beaches.