About Marataba Safari Lodge
Marataba Safari Lodge is a simple extension of the natural environment beyond its walls – rich, bold, organic and patently magnificent. If you sit quietly for long enough, you can feel the energy of the countless people who have made this place home since The Stone Age.
Walking through the Lodge and out onto the grass beyond reveals this view. That you will never tire of it, we are sure!
Each of the 15 canvas- and-stone Tented Suites is tastefully furnished and decorated with a contemporary twist. Whether sharing it with lover, friend or family (or keeping it all to yourself), the interior is ample, and the attention to detail impeccable.
The free-standing stone bath in each Suite is a very good place to breathe in the moment, and reconnect.
• Luxury accommodation in a Luxury Tented Suite
• All meals
• Teas/ Coffees
• Daily Housekeeping and a 24 hour front desk
• Soft drinks, local brand beers, spirits and house wines
• Two game drives daily with FGASA qualified ranger
• Game drive refreshments & snacks
• Specified safari activities such as bush walks
• Premium brand beers, spirits, cellar wines & champagnes
• Cigars & cigarettes
• All flights and transfers not specified
• Telephone calls
• Curio shop purchases
• Spa treatments
• Marataba Reserve entrance / conservation fees
• Any additional extras will be for the guests account
Get cosy at the fireplace with a good read from our library. If the world beyond needs you (for just a moment, mind you) you are welcome to use the Wi-Fi in the public area, with our compliments.
Whether you prefer your own company or that of new-found friends, there are a number of spots from which to soak up the view - hammock, pool lounger or grassy patch.