About Luiperdkloof Trout Lodge
Luiperdkloof Trout Lodge consists of two cosy chalets overlooking one of our trout dams. The perfect spot if you are planning to trade the sounds of traffic for that of birds chirping and cows bellowing.
Self Catering Accommodation
The chalets sleep a maximum of six people each and have two en-suite bedrooms, the main bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed and the other with two single beds.
The fully equipped kitchen is open plan to the lounge area, there is a sleeper couch in the lounge and a fireplace to keep you toasty on those chilly days. The chalets both have an outside braai area and a large patio from which to breathe in the picturesque setting.
Activities and Things to Do
• Fly fishing: we have two trout dams from which you can try your luck
• Relaxing in our little paddle boat
• Hiking and taking scenic walks through the beautiful Balele Valley
• Cooling off in our sparkling mountain streams
• The area forms part of the Amajuba Birding Meander covering northern KwaZulu Natal, the eastern Free State and southern Mpumalanga for which the current bird count exceeds 400 species
• Utrecht the town within a game park is 30 km away with a 9-hole golf course
• Wakkerstroom is 60km away and offers wonderful restaurants, coffee shops and quaint shops