About Lokovhela Mountain Cottages
Lokovhela Mountain Cottages offers tranquil self catering accommodation to small groups, families and back packers in the remotely located Morning Sun Nature Reserve 16km north of Louis Trichardt. This malaria free area is tucked away in the mountain with limited cellphone or Wi-Fi reception and a fair way from any shop facilities.
While here you can enjoy our hiking trails or simply laze by the swimming pool. This is the ideal place to enjoy a totally peaceful getaway and get in touch with nature. You will leave here feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Self Catering Accommodation
There are four cottages each with a single bed / couch and a King-size bed or twin beds if preferred. The cottages have en-suite bathrooms. The cottages offer tea / coffee making facilities and there is a communal kitchen, dining room and lounge with an indoor fireplace.
In the winter months we offer a hot water bottle in bed with an extra blanket.
We are a small eco-friendly, well ventilated, thatch roof lodge which is why we do not have air conditioners on our premises. We have solar power and pure drinking water available.
Breakfast can be arranged 24 hours in advance with our management
• Ideal for small groups, families and backpackers
• Swimming pool
• Outside braai (barbeque) area
• Limited areas with mobile phone reception
• Mobile phone aerial for better connection
• Secure, safe and private location inside our nature reserve
• Shuttle transfer service offered from airports or other nearby lodges at request
• Excellent value for money
• Walking trails within our reserve, guided on request