About Loerie's Call Guest House
Loerie's Call Guest House is set in a tranquil, rural suburb only a stone's throw from the Nelspruit CBD, with unrivalled views over the Crocodile River Valley and the town of Nelspruit. All the scenic highlights of the Mpumalanga Lowveld, like the Panorama route with marvels which include the Blyde River Canyon, God's Window and many waterfalls, are within close range and the Kruger National Park a mere 65km away. The perfect stop over for corporate and leisure travellers alike, our location above Nelspruit town allows us to offer both the convenience of being close to the city centre, while still offering the peace and quiet of suburbia.
Leana and her staff are waiting to welcome you to our award winning, 5 star luxury establishment and look forward to making your stay a memorable occasion.
Set apart from the main house in a beautifully landscaped garden, each room is luxuriously appointed and has its own:
• En-suite bathroom
• TV with M-Net and DStv
• Air Conditioning or ceiling fans
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Mini Bar
• Hair Dryer
• Toiletries are provided
• Exquisite views from your balcony
• Special honeymoon suites with large baths
• Smoking in rooms is prohibited
A full breakfast is served on the patio or in the main house. A pool and lapa, with braai facilities are available. Secure parking is also provided.
• Kruger National Park only 45 minutes away
• Blyde River Canyon: home to God's Window, Bourke's Luck Potholes, 3 Rondavels
• Pilgrim's Rest Historical Town
• Sudwala Caves
• Waterfalls: Lone Creek, Horseshoe, Bridal Veil, Lisbon to name but a few
• Lowveld Botanical Gardens & Croc River Reptile Park
• Emnotweni Casino
• Barberton Historical Town