About Lodge Laske Nakke
The Lodge originally named Siesta Resort, was built in the early 1980's by the Hennop family. Their intention was to establish a family recreation resort. The Hartzer Familie Trust acquired it in 1999. Soon after the melenium euforia they changed the name to Laske Nakke. This name refers to the determined Afrikaans expression 'Ek kan, ek sal! translated: ' can, I shall!'
The emphasis of the whole spectrum of accommodation also changed, namely: Bed & Breakfast, Self catering, Caravan Park and Restaurant. In 2009 / 2010 we upgraded and extended the property to become Lodge Laske Nakke and were awarded a Three Star grading by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa.
Lodge Laske Nakke can provide you with various accommodation options. From singles to groups, we cater for all.
• All our B&B units, three star, are non smoking
• Our three star chalets are self catering and have all the normal necessities like kettles, microwaves, cutlery, fridges and stoves
• The Standard chalets are not equipped with towels
• Our rooms are Three Star and Bed & Breakfast
• All the units, except the sleeping blocks, have television with multiple DStv channels available
• Grassy Caravan Park alongside the Dorps River with large trees, power points and beautiful, clean ablutions
• Kids are welcome but unfortunately no pets are allowed
We have a fully licensed, A la Carte restaurant. Breakfast is served from 06h00 and dinner from 17h00.
We have different options available from the big hall that can accommodate up to 300 delegates in cinema style, to smaller conference rooms. All of them are equipped with data projector, screen and whiteboards. Different package options regarding time and catering are available.
Our classy Banquet Hall is well suited for weddings. To plan your special day, we invite you to contact our Venue Manager. Different packages are available, with or without catering.