About Lindani Game and Lodges
Situated on a beautiful 3000ha private game farm in the Waterberg and only 285kms from Johannesburg, Lindani offers a choice of eight lovingly furnished, secluded lodges and cottages plus a tented camp - each with its own swimming pool or splash pool. By taking single party bookings only, Lindani offers total privacy.
Guests have the freedom to explore the whole property when it suits them – we only request they respect the privacy of all the other guests (no quad bikes, motorbikes and no night drives).
Lindani prides itself on the warmth and friendliness of its staff, its attention to detail and being family friendly.
Self Catering Accommodation
The lodges vary in size from four to 18 beds, are fully equipped and very comfortable - a home from home feeling. Gas stoves, a fireplace, an outside lapa braai area and many have dishwashers and gas braais. Beds can be made up as king size or twins.
The larger lodges are ideal for family gatherings, special occasions, small weddings, special interest groups and workshops/conferences for up to 30 people.
Lodges are available on a self-catering or catered basis. You can order a selection of freshly prepared meals from the Lindani Farm Kitchen (orders required five days before arrival). You can choose to have no servicing or full servicing.
• Mountain biking on 50kms of single track (Included in the rating of the top 31 MTB trails in South Africa)
• Hiking on 35kms of Green Flag status hiking trails
• Game viewing - guided or unguided (in excess of 40 species of game including giraffe and a variety of plains game (buffalo in an accessible separate area)
• Birding - over 200 species
• Recreational cycling on farm roads - bikes for hire
• MTB Bike Park
• Gentle strolls along the river
• Picnics alongside child friendly streams
• Rock art visits - guided only
Lindani is blessed with varied topography; mountains, valleys, perennial streams and rivers, wetlands, kloofs, towering sandstone cliffs, mountain bushveld, open plains, magnificent trees and rock formations. Maps are provided in each lodge.