About Lighthouse Farm Backpackers Lodge
The Lighthouse Farm Lodge & Backpackers is situated on The Oude Molen Eco Village - a beautiful site on the last remaining farmland in Central Cape Town. Enjoy a taste of farm style living, with open fields and rivers, spectacular views of the Table Mountain Range and breathtaking sunsets of Devil’s Peak and Lion’s Head from the front door.
The Cape Town City Center is just 10 minutes drive away or easily accessible by train. The local supermarket is within walking distance. A splendid exhibition of Green Energy, a sense of community, urban agriculture and recreation make us the ultimate work / live / play combination.
Self Catering Accommodation
Humble and friendly, the Backpackers offers a ‘home away from home feeling”, where guests become like family.
Whether its a peaceful weekend getaway you’re after or a full on backpackers experience you can get it here.
We have cosy and affordable self catering Dorm Rooms, as well as comfortable Double Rooms and Family Units available. A range of facilities and local attractions will make your stay something to write home about.
• Bedding and linen supplied – duvet and pillow
• Cosy TV lounge with DStv
• Book Swap Library
• Internet connections for laptops
• Coin-operated public phone
• Laundry service at an additional charge
• Maps and brochures available
• Secure garden with braai area
• Secure parking area with night watchman
• Farm village atmosphere with horses to ride and lovely farm stall
• River and large wetland area with lovely view of Devils Peak and Lion’s Head
• Five minute walk to rail link at Pinelands Station
• Ten minutes by car on the N1 or N2 highways, from the city and all attractions
• Friendly, helpful staff