Rates & Availability
Select your intended check-in and check-out dates to view rates applicable for your stay.
Travelling with children?
Children of all ages are welcome.
Deposit of 50% will be charged to secure the reservation; the other 50% will be due 30 days prior to arrival for future bookings.
A 100% deposit will be charged for reservations that are made less than 30 days prior to arrival.
If you cancel your reservation outside the cancellation time limit Leadwood House is entitled to retain the deposit fee.
A reservation is regarded as binding once it has been confirmed. Confirmation can be given orally or in writing, for example by e-mail. You and Leadwood House are then regarded as having agreed a contract. For information on cancellations, please see the section headed "Cancellations". When making a reservation please quote your name, address, arrival and departure date.
• All cancellations must be given in writing directly to the establishment.
• On receipt of a written instruction to cancel the reservation, including bank details, the establishment will refund the applicable amount. The establishment levies a 7% administration fee on any refunds processed.
• Cancellations made: 30 Days prior to arrival, 30% of the value of the room/s booked will be charged as a cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made: 14 - 7 Days prior to arrival, 45% of the value of the room/s booked will be charged as a cancellation fee.
• 7- 2 Days prior to arrival, 65% of the value of the room/s booked will be charged as a cancellation fee.
• 24 Hours prior to arrival, 100% of the value of the room/s will be charged as a cancellation fee.
• No-shows, 100% of the value of the room/s will be charged as a cancellation fee.
Departure before Agreed Date:
If you have booked for a given period but depart early you are liable to the same charge as for a late cancellation, i.e. you pay for an extra night's stay in addition to the normal charge for your stay.
Check-in from 15h00 to 20h00
Check-out by 10h00
guest plan to arrive later than 20.=h00, the guest must contact the host in advance. Otherwise, arrival later than 20h00 may be regarded as a cancellation.