About La Galiniere Guest Cottages
Set within a boutique vineyard in the spectacular Franschhoek Valley,La Galiniere Guest Cottages provides well-equipped, comfortable and affordable, 3-star, AA ‘Highly Recommended’ accommodation in two self-catering cottages. Accommodating a maximum of eight guests. La Galiniere provides privacy, plenty of space and a relaxing environment for overnight or much longer stays.
Self Catering Accommodation
Comprises two bedrooms (king or twin beds), shower room, spacious living/dining room with fireplace and kitchenette.
Comprises two bedrooms (king or twin beds), bathroom (shower over bath), kitchen and spacious living/dining room with fireplace.
Each of the cottages provides:
• A no-smoking environment
• Television with a wide range of sports and movie channels
• DVD Players
• Quality cotton linen and towels
• Complimentary toiletries
• Well-equipped kitchen with electric or gas hob and electric oven, fridge / fridge freezer, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, and a variety of pots and pans, utensils and crockery
• Complimentary tea / coffee / sugar / milk
• Complimentary bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon made from grapes harvested on the farm
• Local tourism information, brochures and maps
• Heating and cooling fans
• Universal electric plug adaptors
The farm also has a swimming pool, sun loungers and a braai that guests are invited to use. Beach towels are provided.
La Galiniere Guest Cottages welcome children of all ages and can provide cots, high chairs, baby/child car seats and kid’s DVDs. Babysitting can be arranged with advanced notice. The owners have taken out a policy with ‘Medicare’ Emergency Medical Response, based in Franschhoek, so paramedics are always at hand if for any reason they’re required.
Grocery shopping can be undertaken for guests with advance notice and with an additional charge. Also explore our organic vegetable patch and fruit trees to see what is in season.