Map showing Kulu on the Rocks
Directions to Kulu on the Rocks
From Cape Town Central
1. Take either De Waal Drive or the Eastern Boulevard towards the N2.
2. Branch off to the right, going to the Southern Suburbs & Muizenberg on the M3.
3. Follow the road past the University, through Newlands and down the Blue Route. At the end of the M3, at the T-junction, turn right along the M42.
4. Travel for approximately 1km and turn left to go up and over the mountain – Oukaapseweg along the M64.
5. Follow the road over the pass and into Sun Valley. Drive past Longbeach Mall and turn right at the 4-way traffic lights towards Kommetjie along the M65.
6. Continue for approximately 5km then turn left at the Police Station on the corner of the Oceanview / Scarborough turnoff.
7. Follow this road for approximately 1 1/2km until the crossroads. Turn left.
8. Continue for approximately 5km through Misty Cliffs and into Scarborough Village. Continue along the main road in Scarborough, past “Camel Rock” restaurant on the left.
9. When you see the actual Camel Rock, you know you have arrived. The house is right next to the Camel Rock as you turn off right to go to the beach.