About Kosh B&B
Kosh B&B is a newly established guesthouse situated in the charming mining town of Klerksdorp, North West Province. Klerksdorp has an abundance of attractions, including the Faan Meintjies Nature Reserve, the Klerksdorp Museum and the Klerksdorp Golf Course.
It is also a common rest place for many travellers enroute to Kimberley and Cape Town. Our aim is to offer a quality, affordable stay to our guests and make their stay a comfortable and pleasant one.
The bed and breakfast comprises of five rooms (2 Premium, 2 Standard and 1 Family) and can sleep a maximum of 11 persons. The Premium Rooms have queen sized beds, the Standard Rooms have two single beds and the Family Room has a queen bed and a single bed.
Each room features a bathroom with shower, kitchen, bar fridge, microwave, DStv, Wi-Fi Internet access and complimentary tea and coffee facilities. The guest house also offers guests secure parking on the premises.
Set in the quiet and relaxing suburb of Neserhof, Kosh B&B is within walking distance of Klerksdorp Hospital, Klerksdorp Golf Course, government departments and about 3km away from the city centre. We are surrounded with most restaurants and are close to the N12 highway.
• Klerksdorp Golf Course - 2km
• Klerksdorp Hospital - 750m
• Excelsius Nursing College - 1km
• City Mall - 1.5km
• Surrounded by amenities and restaurants such as Checkers Hyper, Steers, Spur, Chicken Likken, Chicken Xpress and KFC
• In close proximity to the city centre, municipal buildings and government departments (walking distance)