About Klein Paradys Guest Farm
Situated on a 248 ha Nature and Game Farm, Klein Paradys Guest Farm is within easy driving distance from Johannesburg and Polokwane (Pietersburg). Only 18km from Bela-Bela and 12km from Modimolle (Nylstroom), Klein Paradys Guest Farm is ideally located for the discerning family seeking a weekend getaway or a much-deserved annual vacation in Limpopo, South Africa.
Klein Paradys Guest Farm is tranquilly located amidst beautiful Savanna bushveld and the Caravan Park nestles at the base of a delightful hillock presenting a composed and peaceful backdrop to our sedate and serene little park. For that well-earned break where you can relax amidst friends and nature lovers, let Klein Paradys Guest Farm show you how.
Klein Paradys Guest Farm is especially famous for its variety of Wild Fig Trees, indigenous trees, an abundance of birds, beautiful plants and we have even introduced some game which can be viewed from within the park. Blesbuck, Impala, Zebra and Redhartbeest can be seen from our daily 4 x 4 late afternoon and early evening game drives. Other species commonly sighted include Duiker, Klipspringer, Wart hog, Bush pig and Kudu.
Accommodation consists of
• Guest house sleeping 14 people
• Two bedroom stone chalet sleeps six people
• Two x luxury two bedroom chalets sleep six people each
• Two x luxury one bedroom chalets sleep four people each
• Two x bush chalets sleep three people each
• One x wooden chalet sleeps five people
• Three x wooden chalets sleep four people each
• One x wooden chalet sleeps two people
• Caravan chalet sleeps five people
• Thirty six caravan sites
A sparkling heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The fully licensed A la Carte restaurant can seat up to 100 people and is famous for Sunday lunches. This 250 ha farm is game fenced with a wide variety of smaller game species.
Activities include game drives, horse riding, fun and games in the lapa, DSTV, walking trails, bird watching and play ground for children. The more energetic person can come and play a game of paintball in the bush. The farm animals are a great attraction for children.
Klein Paradys is ideal for smaller groups and can accommodate up to 40 sleep-over delegates. Klein Paradys has recently expanded their conference facilities and is able to host two separate parties in the newly built conference centre. The larger facility can house 30 delegates in U-shape seating and the smaller one can seat 18 delegates comfortably. The peacefulness makes for excellent brainstorming.
• Restaurant serving A La Carte and special request meals.
• We are equipped for functions, smaller weddings, birthday parties.
• Conference facilities
• Lapa for functions with DSTV
• Tuck shop
• Shady grassed caravan stands with electricity, clean ablution facilities and play park for children.
• Heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi
• Horse rides
• 4x4 Game drives and scenic walking trails.