Kleinfontein offers a warm farm-like ambiance and basic self catering in two quaint units in the Clanwilliam area just after the Pakhuis Pass.
While staying at Kleinfontein you can enjoy tranquillity, stunning starry nights and have a great base from which to explore the Cederberg and flower haven.
Self Catering Accommodation
Kleinfontein can accommodate seven guests in two separate self catering units. Both units are have basic equipped kitchens, linen and towels and wireless internet included.
Witkaree (sleeps 5 guests)
Witkaree has a farm-like atmosphere. The cottage has two bedrooms, an open plan kitchen and living room and sleeps up to five guests.
Klipspringer (sleeps 2 guests)
Klipspringer is a one room studio unit, with a living area, kitchenette and an en-suite bathroom.
Within the rock face you will find a fabulous barbeque / braai area available for your use. We provide firewood for barbeques (please enquire at the office).
Please ensure you drive slowly and carefully in and out of Kleinfontein as the roads are used by hikers and the local wildlife.
• Kleinfontein's extended distance from city lights makes it the ideal location for star gazers
• Visit Clanwilliam Dam - here you can enjoy water sports, boating and swimming
• Go to Clanwilliam Golf Course for a day on the green
• Sample delicious tea at Rooibos Ltd
• Bring your bike and enjoy the many farm roads or Pakhuis Pass
• For the history buffs, you may like to see the caves and ancient Khoi San Art
• Wildlife and bird watching (here you may spot the majestic Verreaux's Eagle, duikers, klipspringers, rock hyraxes, aardvarks and more)