Map showing Kearsney Manor
Directions to Kearsney Manor
• Travel on the N2 north, past Ballito, towards Richards Bay
• After the Mvoti toll plaza, take the KwaDukuza / Blythedale off ramp
• Turn left towards KwaDukuza / Greytown – you are now on the R74 which is the road to Greytown
• When you get to the first traffic light, re-set speedometer (Kearsney Manor will be +- 9km from this traffic light, straight on the R74).
• Pass through another set of traffic lights and then continue on through Stanger until you get to a 3rd set of traffic lights. Continue straight ahead (you are now out of Stanger and will see sugar cane farms on either side).
• Look out for the Clover sign which says Kearsney School on your left hand side. Just a couple of meters after this sign, you will see the Kearsney Manor sign board on your right hand side (unfortunately not very visible at night, except for the phone number which is reflected in red).
• Turn right at this sign onto the dirt road and travel for 1km up to our gate. The dirt road will take you past the chapel on the right hand side. We are right next to the chapel (you will see the yellow boundary walls). Follow the road up to the large yellow house