About Ilala 49
Ilala 49 offers self catering accommodation in the Simbithi Eco Estate. The apartment sleeps six guests. Residents are able to make use of the estate facilities such as the garden, tennis court and swimming pool.
Self Catering Accommodation
The ground floor unit has three bedroom and two bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms are furnished with Queen beds and one has two single beds. The main bedroom is en-suite (bath and shower) and the second bathroom also has a bath and shower. All rooms are equipped with fans for hot summers days.
There is an open plan lounge, dining and a fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen has a washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher as well as all the necessary crockery and cutlery. The lounge is equipped with DStv and there is a dining room table provided for family meals.
There is a large patio area which is furnished with a six seater patio set. There is also a double automated garage for your vehicles.
No smoking is allowed. Toilet paper, dishwashing soap and black bags provided on arrival. The unit is serviced daily (not Sundays and Public Holidays).
Activities and Attractions
• Spend the day at the beach – there are safe swimming beaches
• Jog the promenade which runs along the beach
• Take a drive to Durban and stroll the beachfront
• Shop at the Lifestyle Centre
• Enjoy breakfast and shopping at Burnedale Centre
• Go cycling at Holla Trails
• Take the kids to Flag Animal Farm
• Play a round of golf at the estate