About Hluhluwe Backpackers
Hluhluwe Backpackers offers a very warm and homely atmosphere in a unique and peaceful environment. Hluhluwe Backpackers is surrounded by stunning 360 degree panorama views onto the hills of the game reserve and into real Zululand. We are the closest spot to the Hluhluwe / Imfolozi National Park with the Big 5 as neighbours.
Self Catering Accommodation
Choose from either private double rooms or triple rooms. There are communal self catering and braai / barbeque facilities on site available for your use.
• Double Room - double bed, full linen, fans
• Triple sleeper bedroom - three beds in room
• Packed breakfast for self guided early morning drives
• Free coffee and tea
• Free pickup from Hluhluwe
• Very friendly and helpful staff
• Library and book exchange
Meals are available at reasonable rates on request. Our self-catering kitchen is very well equipped with all cutlery, crockery and utensils. There are gas stoves, fridge and freezer, microwave and if you're not in the mood for cooking, let us spoil you with one of our tasty home cooked meals.
• Elephant Interaction
• Cheetah Park
• Bush walks
• Zulu Cultural Village
• Visit to traditional Zulu healer
• Canoeing on a lake with hippos and abundant bird life
• Visit to False Bay Nature Reserve