About Gästehaus Pinkepank
As German hosts, we welcome you in our guesthouse, which has modern and highly equipped double rooms, in best position of Plettenberg Bay. We settled down in a quiet side street in which one is protected against the wind. Robberg Island, the nature reserve is nearby.
The marvellous beach at the Indian Ocean is only 600 m within walking distance away from our B&B. The city can be reached by car in 4 minutes. Relax in private atmosphere. We do our best to fulfil all wishes you have for a pleasant stay.
The singular countryside in combination with high mountains and the deep-blue ocean with beaches impress everyone who visits Garden Route. The fascinating variety of wild animals and flowers astonish everybody who is looking for the "nature adventure" and who wants to peruse it directly.
Plettenberg Bay is so central, that it is worth it to explore the entire Garden Route from here. Various possibilities are offered: adventures, bathing, sports and sights. We wish you a fantastic vacation in our Gästehaus Pinkepank.
• Light and friendly furnished double rooms.
• If the day is very hot, fans provide with cool air.
• All rooms have an en suite bathroom and large, roofed, private balconies or terraces. All terraces have a direct access to the garden. You can see the Tsitsikamma- Mountains and hear the ocean from there, while enjoying a glass of wine.
• In the garden, sun terraces and a swimming-pool invite to dream and relax.
• At separate breakfast tables we serve a large breakfast for a good start into the day.
• In our lounge you can spend cooler days in front of the fireplace.
• For guests, who want to store drinks, there is a refrigerator in each room.
• Beach equipment: beach towels, sun umbrellas, beach chair and cooling bags.
• An own parking lot per guestroom.
• Children from the age of 12 are welcome.
• We do not accept pets.
• Inside smoking is forbidden.
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS:
It's a paradise for hikers, golfers, horse riders, mountain bikers, water sportsmen, biologists, spectators of big animals from land and water. Simply all come at their expenses, who love leisure activities outdoors.
SERVICES & FACILITIES:
Safe in each room
Daily room Service
Secure off street parking
Fax and E-Mail facilities from office
Credit cards accepted VISA / MASTER
Hiking & cycling trails nearby
Horse riding & angling nearby
Golf Course nearby
Hair dryer and power plug for razor
Cotton percale linen
Nature reserve nearby