About Franklin View Guesthouse
Franklin View is an up market Guesthouse situated on the Northern slopes of Naval Hill (The highest house on the Northern slopes) with a magnificent view over the suburb of Waverley with its beautiful trees of purple, orange and green during daytime and an ocean of flickering lights at night. Enjoy a home-away-from-home experience with us.
The rustic atmosphere of yellow wood and leather in the spacious living area gives you a warm feeling of comfort. We are easy accessible from the N1 and only 5 minutes away from city centre and +-10 minutes from the airport.
Each of the luxurious rooms with its panoramic view opens on a balcony. Franklin view offers nine rooms each with:
• Queen size beds with percale bedding
• Air conditioning
• En suite bathrooms
• Bathroom amenities
• Workstation/Dressing table
• 82cm LCD TV with 9 DSTV channels as well as SABC and e-TV
• Electronic Safe
• Bar Fridge
• Tea & Coffee
• Magnificent View
Enjoy a misty morning breakfast in the company of awakening birds. Breakfast is served between 7:00 - 8:00 during the week and and between 8:00 and 9:00 on weekends and public holidays.
• Franklin View boasts the best view situated on the northern slopes of Naval Hill
• The decor in Franklin View is rustic with an emphasis on yellow wood and leather
• Luxurious en- suite rooms with DSTV
• Splash pool and braai area
• Your hosts are Marietjie and Gustav Swanepoel.
• Please let us know if you are travelling with a trailer as extra parking needs to be allocated.
Attractions and Landmarks
Approximate distance in km
• Naval Hill Nature Reserve - 5.0km
• Historical Building- Pres Brand St - 4.0km
• Free State Rugby Stadium - 5.0km
• Loch Logan Waterfront - 4.0km
• Pretty Garden Family Centre - 5.0km
• Medi Clinic Hospital - 4.0km
• University of the Free State - 7.0km
• Mimosa Mall Shopping Centre - 5.0km
• High Court - 4.0km
• Sand du Plessis Theatre - 4.0km