About Figtree Self Catering Cottage
Figtree Cottage is a lovely self catering home situated in the village of St Francis Bay, in the Eastern Cape. From here you are only a short walk to the many quaint shops, not to be missed restaurants, banks, shopping malls and more.
Figtree Cottge is only 50m from the main beach, about an hour away from Port Elizabeth (airport), and 90 minutes from the stunning malaria free game reserves that the Eastern Cape has to offer.
We are happy to assist with arranging tour packages which include your airport transfers.
Self Catering Accommodation
This free standing house is situated in a large garden, with secure, gated off street parking. The main bedroom has a double bed and the second bedroom has two single beds. The bathroom has a shower.
There is a large lounge with an open plan, fully equipped kitchen which includes a dishwasher and a washing machine. Outside you will find a Weber braai area where you can chill in the garden with your family or friends and dine by the light of the stars.
Attractions and Activities
St Francis boasts an assortment of local attractions and activities, there is something for everyone:
• A surfer’s paradise producing world class waves all year round
• A fisherman’s paradise with rock, surf and river fishing to choose from
• The penguin rehab centre
• Beautiful pristine beach stretching to Kromme River mouth
• Whale and dolphin watching, deep sea fishing charters
• River and canal pleasure cruises
• Visit the charming port and enjoy a delicious dish of the locally caught calamari
• The historic lighthouse tour
• Links golf course and the St Francis Bay 18 hole golf course
• Shopping in the new Village Square Mall
• Yoga, tennis, gym, squash, horse riding and canoeing to name but a few