Map showing Everwood Country Weddings
Directions to Everwood Country Weddings
From Randburg / Johannesburg (via Beyers Naude Drive)
1. Go past Cresta Shopping Centre on your right and past Lifestyle Garden Centre (on right).
2. Carry on straight and go through Honeydew.
3. Cross the robot at Beyers Naude Dr and Peter Rd, carry on straight.
See a) & b)
From Roodepoort (via Ontdekkers road)
1. From East, turn right into C R Swart Dr and from West, turn left into C R Swart Dr (at Mac Donalds / Wilrogate Shopping Centre).
2. Carry on straight along C R Swart Dr through Wilropark and Helderkruin over the hill towards Poortview.
3. C R Swart Dr becomes Doreen rd.
4. Carry on straight over Hendrik Potgieter Dr, Doreen Rd then becomes Peter Rd.
5. Carry on straight on Peter Rd.
6. At the robot, turn left into Beyers Naude Dr. (See a & b)
a) Go straight past Garden World on your right and Oakfield farm on your left.
b) Shortly after Oakfield farm, turn right on the R114 Diepsloot rd. This used to be the 2nd Nooitgedacht turn on Beyers Naude, now called R114 Diepsloot Rd.
From Krugersdorp (via the R28 / N14)
1. On the R28 travel from Krugersdorp towards Pretoria.
2. Go over the stop street at Pinehaven where the R28 crosses Hendrik Potgieter Dr.
3. Carry on straight until you see the Muldersdrift off ramp, turn left and immediately right again towards Muldersdrift.
4. At the stop street turn left into Drift Boulevard.
5. Carry on straight past the Drift Country Inn (on right) and Misty Hills Country Hotel / Carnivore (on left).
6. At the stop street turn right into Beyers Naude Dr.
7. At the first road turn left on the R114 Diepsloot Rd.
c) Proceed for approximately 2km. The venue will be on your right
From Randburg / Fourways / East Rand (via Hans Strijdom drive)
1. Go through Kya Sand.
2. Go straight past Tempo’s Club (on left) and Hillbilly’s Pub (on left).
3. At stop street turn left on the R114 Muldersdrift Rd.
4. Proceed for approximately 5 km. The venue will be on your left.
d) Look out for a big green road sign at the entrance to the venue, turn in at the entrance, onto the gravel road and look out for directions to the parking area.