Map showing Evertsdal Guesthouse
Directions to Evertsdal Guesthouse
From Cape Town International Airport
1.Upon leaving the airport look out and turn immediately onto Borcherds Quarry Road (M22) and proceed northwards (to your right as you leave airport) in the direction of Bellville.
2. Travel about 1km and at the (2nd) traffic light turn right into Modderdam Road (M10). Look out for the big traffic intersection.
3. From Modderdam Road turn left at the next traffic lights into 35th Avenue (M12).
4. Travel north on the M12 until you reach the N1 highway off ramp (approx. 10 km’s). Turn right onto N1 highway direction Paarl.
5. Travel east on the N1 highway (approx. 8km’s) and take exit 23 onto Willie van Schoor drive. Turn left (north) at the traffic intersection direction Durbanville.
6. Travel north for 3.3km’s (passing the Tygervalley Shopping mall on your left) until your reach the Kendal road intersection. Look out for the “Evertsdal” signboard at this traffic light intersection directing you to turn right into Kendal road. Another pointer to look out for is the Italian village styled mixed use development on the right hand side just before the Kendal intersection.
7. Once in Kendal road take the second street right again into Kendal road (watch out for the little island in the middle of the turn) and proceed until you reach the four way stop at the intersection of Kendal and Gillian streets. The Evertsdal Guesthouse is on the corner with access from both streets. Please ring the bell at either gate and we will direct you to your parking.