Welcome to Etafileni Studio Flat on SA-Venues.com, offering 3 star graded accommodation in Highlands Estate, City Bowl.
A centrally located pied-à-terre ideal for business and leisure. We are conveniently and centrally located to: Green Point Soccer Stadium (Venue for Soccer Wold Cup in Cape Town): 6kms / 3.6 mi / 15 minute drive
We offer broadband internet access and access to a colour printer & fax. The flat has a private entrance, secure off-street parking, an alarm system, a garden with a water feature, a view of Table Mountain and a barbecue. We are situated in the City Bowl conveniently close to the heart of Cape Town.
• Home entertainment system (TV / DVD / CD / MP3 / Radio / Tape).
• Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave (including convection & grill) and hob.
• Shower room (shower, no bath).
• Open plan dining, lounge and study area flowing through large French doors into the garden area.
• Ceiling fan.
• Secure wall mounted digital safe.
• Alarm system.
• Serviced 3 times a week.
• Laundry offered on request.
• Linen and towels are provided.
• Bordering on historic forest with direct access to Table Mountain National Park.
This area offers excellent mountain biking, jogging, hiking and leisure walks. (You can climb Table Mountain directly from our property).
Conveniently and Centrally located to:
• Excellent restaurants & a convenience shop: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
• Gardens Shopping Centre: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi / 2 mins drive
• Cape Town Central Business District: 2.5 km / 1.6 mi / 6 mins drive
• Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC): 5 km / 3 mi / 12 mins drive
• V&A Waterfront (shops, craft markets, restaurants, Two Oceans Aquarium): 6.5 km / 13 mins drive
• Vibrant Long Street with excellent nightlife and African shops: 2.5 km / 1.6 mi / 8 mins drive
• Kloof Street, known for interesting restaurants and trendy shops: 2 km / 1.2 mi / 5 mins drive
• University of Cape Town (UCT): 10 km / 6.3 mi / 12 mins drive
• Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens: 13 km / 8 mi / 15 mins drive
• Cape Town Houses of Parliament / National Arts Gallery / Planetarium / Iziko South African Museum: 2 km / 1.3 mi / 5 mins drive
• Camps Bay, Clifton & Sea Point (promenades & beaches): 10 km / 6.2 mi / 15 mins drive
• Cape Town International Airport: 15 km / 9.4 mi / 20 mins drive
• World of Birds, Hout Bay: 20 km / 12.5 mi / 25 mins drive
• Chapman’s Peak Drive: 22 km / 13.8 mi / 30 mins drive
“Many thanks for making our stay so stress free. With such a busy schedule it was great to have everything set up for our arrival - the WiFi being essential. The location was great too, with the mountain on one side and the city just a few minutes away we managed to have a very productive week.” N & V (Villa Vivante, Fontainebleau, France)
“Etafileni is a beautiful and comfortable place to stay, but I particularly appreciated the little touches: movies, cookies, coffee, and the care for my stay that they represented.” D (USA)
“It was wonderful to feel so at home while doing our research and the location has been fantastic.” C & J (USA).
“Thank you for a very short but wonderful stay at your home. We appreciated the lovely flat, but even more the feeling from the very first moment we met you that we were visiting friends.” U & W (Germany)
“Absolutely fantastic!” M & N, (KZN, South Africa)
“It was a big surprise for me this wonderful and comfortable accommodation – a 5-star studio!” N (Saõ Paulo, Brazil)
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)