About Elephants Eye Lodge
Set in the tranquil, leafy southern suburb of Tokai, Elephants Eye Lodge offers all travelers and businessmen that home away from home feeling. The guest house is situated on a plot size of approximately 2700 square meters, with the main house being a beautifully restored Cape Dutch farmhouse with high ceilings and oak floors.
Elephants Eye Lodge has four en-suite rooms and two self-catering cottages and offers an intimate and affordable alternative to hotel accommodation. Furthermore, all the rooms are available on a bed and breakfast basis with breakfast being optional with the self catering cottages. All guests have a separate entrance. The lodge offers an entertainment area and built-in barbeque or braai-place. There are beautiful gardens to enjoy or you might prefer to lounge in the sun on the deck or cool off in our unique swimming pool.
• Steenberg (double)
• Prinses Kasteel (double)
• Mac Waggle (double)
• Crows Nest (twin)
• Grosvenor (Double + Single)
• Van Der Poll (Double + Single)
Breakfast and Dining
Our mouth watering full English breakfast is served in the main house. Lunch and dinners are also available by prior arrangement.
• Secure off street parking behind motorized gate and electric fencing
• Swimming pool
• Barbeque and entertainment area
• DSTV, M-Net
• Internet (Wireless and wired)
• Laundry service
• Tea / coffee, fresh milk and home-made crunchies
• Heaters and ceiling fans
Activities & Attractions
Centrally situated in the Southern Suburbs of the Cape Peninsula, Tokai is in easy reach of the following attractions:
• Silvermine Nature Reserve with hiking trail to Elephants Eye cave
• Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
• The penguin colony at Boulders Beach
• V&A Waterfront
• Table Mountain
• Hout Bay Harbour & Craft Market
• Chapmans Peak scenic Drive
• Cape Point within the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
• Numerous championship golf courses
• Green Point Stadium
• Newlands Cricket & Rugby Stadiums
• Numerous pristine peninsula breaches
Elephants Eye Lodge is located only minutes away from attractions such as the Constantia Wine Route, Steenberg and Westlake Golf Clubs, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and numerous up-market restaurants and offers both the tourist and travelling businessman, a homely central base from which to explore the finest that Cape Town has to offer. Furthermore, a local supermarket, chemist, garage with ATM facilities is within easy walking distance of Elephants Eye Lodge.
For the business traveler, Elephants Eye Lodge is located close to the American Embassy, Steenberg and Westlake Business Park, Tokai Businesses, and Retreat Industrial area.