About Eagles Nest
This lovely resort, situated in the heart of the Garden Route, is situated on the hills which overlooks the magnificent Garden Route Lakes district.
Eagles Nest is conveniently situated just off the N2 on Route between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth only 10 km from Sedgefield and 11,5 km from Wilderness.
Self Catering Accommodation
The well-appointed and spacious chalets offer a fully equipped self-catering kitchen with an open plan lounge / dining room area.
They comfortably sleep four to six guests. There are two honeymoon suites each with its own Jacuzzi. In the games room you can enjoy a game of table tennis, or pool or relax in our indoor heated swimming pool whilst enjoying the views.
• 2 bedroom sleeps 4 consist of 1 double bed in the main bedroom and 2 single beds in the second bedroom
• 2 bedroom sleeps 6 consist of 1 double bed in the main bedroom and 2 single beds in the second bedroom with a sleeper couch in the lounge
• Fully equipped for self-catering including oven, microwave, fridge, kettle and toaster
• Ceiling fan and heater in bedrooms
• Daily cleaning service except Sundays and public holidays
• Private braai facility indoor and outdoor
• TV with selected DStv
• Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom (except Chalet 2)
On Site Facilities
• Secure parking
• Games Room with pool table, fuzz ball and table tennis
• Indoor heated pool
• Reception and Information desk
• Laundromat (service provided by resort)
• Wi-Fi facility available in main building