About Dunkeld Village
Camps Bay is a favourite holiday spot in Cape Town. Situated beneath the Twelve Apostles mountain range and boasting a magnificent palm fringed sandy beach, Camps Bay is arguably Cape Town's most exciting destination.
Self Catering Accommodation
Dunkeld Village offers an up-market three bedroom luxury townhouse with a private plunge pool.
Features & Facilities:
• An open plan dining room table with seating for six.
• The dining room leads onto the garden
• The lounge with DVD, DStv, docking station, air-conditioning, leading onto the garden and plunge pool
• Modern, fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
• Guest toilet downstairs
• Three bedrooms upstairs
• The main bedroom has a queen size bed, en suite bathroom with a bath and a shower, air-conditioning and leads onto a patio
• Two bedrooms with twin beds which can be pushed together
• Separate bathroom with a bath and a shower
• Private plunge pool
• Garden with portable BBQ and two loungers
• Outdoor table with seating for six
• Uncapped internet
• Remote control double garage
• Off street parking
• Access control
• Alarm and armed response
Location & Attractions
Dunkeld Village is situated a five minute walk away from the beach and Camps Bay Village and Table Mountain Nature Reserve is also a short drive away.
A ten minute drive will take you city centre of Cape Town … one of the top five most beautiful cities in the world.