Welcome to Doornbosch Guesthouse & Country Cottage on SA-Venues.com, offering accommodation in Elim, Cape Agulhas.
This rural part of the southernmost area of the Western Cape is a well-kept nature reserve. Life here is relaxed, quiet and unspoiled. This is the place where 'getting away from it all' is really possible.
Our entirely new guesthouse offers country-life at its best. The house has three spacious and cosy guestrooms with en-suite bathrooms. For all our guests we have a large living area with an open kitchen, a comfortable sitting area with open fireplace and a large veranda with stunning views. Warm colours, rich fabrics, handmade tile floors and comfortable furniture make each room unique. The rooms can be booked individually or together for maximum privacy.
The suite has a master bedroom with double bed, en-suite freestanding tub and large shower, open living area. Fynbos and Lavender Rooms are are two separate bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a large shower and a sitting area. The suite sleeps a maximum of six guests. Guests share the living area, fully equipped kitchen and patio area.
KOUDE RIVIER COTTAGE
The cottage has two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, living room, kitchenette, pantry and patio. It sleeps a maximum of four guests.
activities and attractions
• We offer game drives. You might be able to spot eland, zebra, ostrich, fallow deer, springbuck and various bird species
• Horse rides, mountain biking and hiking through the beautiful fynbos, proteas and wildlife are available
• Wine tasting at the various wine farms in the area is offered
• Explore the interesting villages of Napier and Elim less than 20 minutes away
• Swim and snorkel at Pearly Beach
• Shark cage diving at Gansbaai
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)