This magnificent 13 sleeper cottage is right on the beach! DaBeach is a great place to simply relax and enjoy the beach right on your doorstep. If you prefer, there are loads of sport and fun activities close by, as well as shops, restaurants and bars.
Self Catering Accommodation
The property is level with one step into the cottage and a split level inside - one small step. Almost wheelchair friendly! The cottage has a modern finish. It is fully tiled and very spacious. Strangely, it accommodates both large groups of people with a feeling of spaciousness as well as making small groups feel very cosy and comfortable. It really is a special place.
Our beach cottage is fully equipped for self catering and consists of:
• two double bedrooms, one en-suite with shower
• one family bedroom with twin beds and bunk beds
• one twin bedroom
• second bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
• Outdoors - a double bedded room en-suite with shower (off the patio)
• large open plan lounge kitchen and dining room with air-conditioning
• A single bed is in the lounge area
• A covered patio leading onto a braai area and a magnificent rock featured swimming pool.
• A property that is fully enclosed with a fence
• parking on the property for 2 - 3 cars (depending on their size!) and there is additional parking opposite the cottage for 2 cars
It is equipped with:
• Braai facilities
• DStv (Bring your own Holiday Card)
• Duvets and pillows are provided, please bring your own bed linen andtTowels (3 x double, seven single beds)
• Washing machine with instructions!
• Chubb armed response
Extra services on offer:
• Bed linen is available on request (extra)
• You must bring your own bath and beach towels
• Maid services available on request (extra)
The beach in front of the property is great for fishing and playing in the waves, as well as just relaxing or watching the whales and dolphins slowly drift past. The bathing beach is a 10 minute walk along the beach at Umtentweni with a little shop that sells ice creams and sweets as well as hot chips!
Attractions and Activities
• Shops: Kwik Spar 2.5kms
• Restaurants and Bars in Port Shepstone - 5kms
• Movies & Shopping centre at Shelley Beach - 20kms
• South Coast Mall - 20kms
• Night Life at Margate - 25kms
• Wild Coast Casino - 30kms
• Port Shepstone country club (4kms) offers golf, tennis, squash, bowls, etc
• Golf courses within a 30km radius: Port Shepstone, Selbourne, Umdoni, San la Meer, South Broom, Margate, Wild Coast and Port Edward
• Oribi Gorge Nature Reserve for Animals and Birds
• Oribi Gorge Adventure Centre for white water rafting, abseiling, tree swinging, etc
• Annual Sardine Run and Whale Watching (June to August)
• Ski boat launch site within 5kms
• And the beach, of course
We will do our best to meet any special requests - just ask.