About Crow's Nest Apartment
Crow’s Nest is an upmarket holiday flat in a historic Art Deco building which offers picture perfect views across False Bay to Gordon's Bay and the Hottentot Holland Mountains. On a clear day you can see forever ...
Self Catering Accommodation
The second floor walk up is perfect for a small family or two adult couples and is quick walk from Seaforth Beach, the world famous Boulder's Penguin Colony and Simons Town Village.
• The Main bedroom has a sea view and is furnished with a King size bed
• The second bedroom is furnished with a double bed and boasts a mountain view
• The lounge is equipped with a TV and DVD player
• There is a fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, iron etc
• The dining area has fantastic views
• There is a family bathroom with a bath (and shower over the bath). Towels are provided
• Books, DVD’s and board games are provided
• There is a telescope
• Parking bay at the entrance
Simons Town is perfect for a laid back holiday with everything you need close by. Great eateries will ensure you never have to cook if you don't want to.
Explore the many art galleries, boutiques and antique stores or get a bit of exercise and go for a walk on one of the beautiful nature trails in the area.